Monday, April 23, 2012

Manual of Artificial Limbs and other Inspirations


It seems like a good time to post about a few inspirations that I keep close.

Manual of Artificial Limbs
Copiously Illustrated An Exhaustive Exposition of Prosthesis A. A. Marks -1908.  
Visiting family in Chapel Hill I found this at a used book store. I never get tired of looking through the pages.




Max - By
Pericle Luigi Giovannetti
I have been looking at  MAX since I was a wee on - In the Library at my Dad's and Mom's house. Brilliant.



This is an enamel piece I have had for a long time - It was done by my Aunt Atzy 
I think I need to get off my ass and check out more of her work.  




This is a shot of my studio





This is a shot of my studio with Kitty
Jeff really doesn't like my kitty but,  I love her and she protects me.


No comments: